作者:158文章网日期:
返回目录:范文示例
A(Cashier): good mornig sir, how can i help you?
B(Guest): good morning, I'm in room 1209, and I would like to change 200 US dollars into RMB.
A: No problem, Mr Smith. We will change your money based on the official foreign exchange rate today but we wil charge 15% service fee (一般酒店的这种服务会e68a847a64339收取额外手续费).
B: That's good, please do so.
A: Ok, so the exchange rate today is 6.5, that means you can get 1300 Yuan for 200 US dollars. and the service fee will be 195 yuan. so you can get 1105 yuan at last. If you agree please sign the paper here.
B. OK, sure.
A: Here's your money, Mr Smith. any thing else I can help you with?
B: Yes, please. Can you check me out?
A: OK, no problem. I will print out your billing details, just a moment please.
B: thanks.
A: Do you enjoy your staying here Mr Smith?
B: Yes, I'm very impressed by the service here. it's fantastic. and I would like to come back again. (互动也很重要)
A: it's really good to hear that. Thanks for your patient Mr Smith. here is your billing details, can you please check it and sign at the bottom if it's correct.
B: ok. It's all correct. here you go.
A: Thanks Mr Smith. And you are good to go now. we are looking forward to your next vist!
B: thank you. bye!
如果觉得太长,自行删减。。。
本人原创!
酒店退房的英语对话如下:
A: Hello. Are you checking out now?
A:您好,您要结账退房了吗?
B: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
B:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟。
A: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
A:没关系的,反正在退房的时候总是会很忙的。
B: Oh, really. Thanks a lot.
B:哦,是吧,谢谢。
A: How was everything?
A:一切都还好吗?
B: Everything was good. We are very satisfied with the room. The beds were really comfortable. The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot. This is a really good hotel.
B:一切都很好,我们对房间非常满意,床特别舒服。这里的工作人员都非常友好,也给了我们很多帮助,这确实是一个好饭店。
A: I'm glad you liked it.
A:非常高兴你们喜欢这里。
B: Yes, we did.
B:是的,我们确实很喜欢这里。
A: Will you pay with your credit card?
A:您要用信用卡付款吗?
B: No. I'll give you cash.
B:不,我给e799bee5baa6e79fa5e98193e78988e69d83331你现金。
A: OK. So the total comes to $124.
A:好的,一共是124美元。
B: I thought it was S 115. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
B:我还以为是115美元,昨天我们登记入住的时候,你们就是这样告诉我们的。
A: Yes, but there is an extra charge on your bill.
A:是,但是您的账单上还有一项附加费用。
B: Oh, I forgot. I ordered something to eat yesterday. Sorry.
B:哦,我忘了,我昨天点了些吃的,对不起。
A: No problem. So, here's your change. Now, would you give me your room keys?
A:没关系,那么,这是找给你的钱。您现在能把房间的钥匙给我吗?
B: Of course. Here you are.
B:当然可以,给。
A: Thanks. Good bye!
A:谢谢,再见!
退房的英语表达是:check out,