158文章网欢迎您
您的位置:158文章网 > 故事分享 > 英语表演童话故事有哪些?

英语表演童话故事有哪些?

作者:158文章网日期:

返回目录:故事分享


1、《鹦雀笑鹏》

As the legend goes, during ancient times, in the expansive open country of North China, there was a kind of birds called "rocs".

The roc was very huge, with its back like a big mountain, and its wings like a stretch of cloud which could cover the sky. When it spread its wings, it could break through a storm and soar at a height of 90,000 li (1/2 kilometre) in the sky towards the sea in the south.

A small bird called the quail1 bounced on the ground, free and happy. It looked up at the roc soaring in the sky and couldn't help laughing: "Hey, see how cocky you are! Look at me, one jump can take me over 10 chi. How delightful2! Every day I come and go amid these weeds and thickets3 and fly freely. Don't I fly quite well too? But, where can you fly to anyway?"

译文:传说,古时候中国北方的原野上有一种鸟,它的名字叫“鹏”。

鹏长得很大,背脊像一座大山,翅膀像一大片云,能把天空遮住。它张开翅膀能冲破风暴,在九万里高的天空中飞翔,一直飞向南方的大海。

有一只叫鹦雀的小鸟,在地上蹦蹦跳跳,自由自在,非常快活。它望着天空中展翅飞翔的大鹏,忍不住发笑,说:“咳,看你神气活现的!我呀,一蹦一跳,就有十几尺,多么痛快啊!我每天在这些杂草和树丛里,来来去去,自由飞翔,不也飞得挺好吗?可是,你又能飞到哪里去呢?”

2、《骗猎遭黑》

The deer feared the leopard1 cat, the leopard cat feared the tiger, and the tiger the brown bear.

The brown bear resembled the fox but was bigger in size. It had long fur on its head, and could stand up like man. It had great strength and would devour2 man.

In the south of the State of Chu, there was a hunter good at ventriloquy. With a bamboo pipe he could imitate the cries of various kinds of wild animals.

Once, carrying his bow, arrows and firearms, he quietly went hunting in the mountain.

Up on the mountain, he first imitated the cries of the deer to lure3 the horde4 of deer to come over, so that he could shoot at them with the firearms. The leopard cat heard the cries of the deer and came running to devour the deer. The hunter was afraid of the leopard cat, so he hurriedly imitated the roar of the tiger to scare away the leopard cat. Hardly had the leopard cat been scared away when the tiger heard the roar and came. At this moment, the hunter was even more frightened, so he imitated the cries of the brown bear. As a result, the tiger was scared away like the leopard cat.

Then, when the brown bear heard the cries, it came to look for its companions. Seeing that it was a man, the brown bear at once struck him with its front paws, and tore him up with its teeth. In a short while, the hunter was torn to pieces and devoured5 by the brown bear.

译文:鹿害怕驱,驱害怕老虎,老虎害怕黑。

黑像狐狸,但是体形比较大。它头上披着长毛,能够像人一样站立起来,力气很大,要要吃人。

楚国南方有一个猎人口技很好。他会用竹管来模仿各种野兽的叫声。

有一次,他拿着弓箭和火器悄悄上山打猎。

上山以后,他先学鹿的叫声,e68a84e799bee5baa6333想引诱鹿群过来,再用火器射猎。驱一听是鹿叫,就快步跑来想吃鹿。猎人害怕,急忙又学虎啸来吓走它。驱刚刚被虎啸吓跑,可是老虎却闻声赶到了。这时候,猎人更加害怕,于是就学黑叫。结果,老虎也像驱一样逃跑了。

后来,黑听见叫声,就来寻找同伴。刚走到前面,它一看是一个人,就立刻用前爪打他,用牙齿撕他,不一会儿,把猎人撕成碎块吃掉了。

3、《狼与鹤》

There is a bad wolf in the forest. One day he is eating a lamb. Suddenly a bone sticks in his throat.

“Oh, a bone is my throat.” He goes to see a doctor, “Please help me.” The doctor, Mr. Panda says, “Sorry, I can’t help you. The bone is inside.”

“What can I do?” the wolf is sad. Then he meets a crane. “Oh, dear crane. Please help me. A bone is in my throat. I will pay for your help.”

“Ok. Let me have a try,” the crane says. She pulls out the bone with her bill. “Now I will go. Remember your words. You should pay me,” she says.

“Well. Pay you. I remember,” the wolf says. With the words, the wolf bites off the crane’s neck and eats her up.

译文:

森林里有一只很坏的狼。一天,他正在吃一只羊羔.突然一根骨头卡在他的喉咙里了。  

“哎呀,一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里了。”他赶忙去看医生, “请帮帮我吧。”医生熊猫先生说:“很抱歉,我帮不了你。骨头卡在里面。”

“我该怎么办啊?”狼伤心。后来他遇到一只鹤。“亲爱的鹤小姐,请救救我吧,一根头卡在我的喉咙里了。我会给你报酬的。”

“好吧。我试试看。”鹤小姐说。她用她的长嘴把骨头拉了出来。“现在我要走了。记住你的话,你该给我报酬的。”

“好的,给你报酬。”狼突然说,突然咬住鹤的长脖子,把她吃了。






Act 1 Ella, Ella, Cinderella
第一幕 灰姑娘埃拉
Cinderella: I am Ella.I live with my stepmother and two stepsisters.I work and work all day.
灰姑娘:我是埃拉。我和我的继母,还有继母带来的两个姐姐一起生活。我整天都在干活。
Sister 1: (yelling) Ella,make me breakfast!
姐姐1:(大叫)埃拉,给我做早饭!
Sister 2: (yelling) Ella,make me a cake!
姐姐2:(大叫)埃拉,给我做个蛋糕!
Mother: (yelling) Ella,clean the house!
妈妈:(大叫)埃拉,去打扫屋子!
Sister 1: What are you doing,Ella?
姐姐1:你在干什么,埃拉?
Cinderella: I am cleaning the fireplace.
灰姑娘:我在打扫壁炉。
Sister 1: (laughing and pointing at Ella) Ha-ha. Look at her. She is very dirty from the cinders.
姐姐1:(大笑着指着埃拉)哈哈,e79fa5e98193e4b893e5b19e337看哪,她身上都是煤灰,真脏。
Sister 2: I know.(laughing) Ha-ha.Let's call her Cinderella.
姐姐2:是啊。(笑着说)哈哈,我们叫她灰姑娘吧。
Sister 1: OK.
姐姐1:好呀。
(A man comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(一个男人来到灰姑娘的家。)
Man: Good afternoon, Ladies! I have a letter from the Prince. There will be a big party at the palace.
男人:下午好,女士们!我这人有一封王子的信。王宫要举行一场盛大的宫廷舞会。
Sister 1:Wow!Great! I want to go.
姐姐1:哇!太好了!我想去。
Sister2: Can we go,Mother?
姐姐2:我们能去吗,妈妈?
Mother:Of course,you can.
妈妈:你们当然能去。
Cinderella:Can I go,too?
灰姑娘:我也能去吗?
Mother:No! You can’t go! You are too ugly and dirty.
妈妈:不行!你不能去!你太丑太脏了!
Sister 1:Cinderella,we need new dresses.
姐姐1:灰姑娘,我们需要新裙子。
Sister2:Make them for us.Now!
姐姐2:给我们做新裙子去。现在就做!

Act 2 Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother
第一幕 灰姑娘的仙女教母
Cinderella: My sisters are at the party. I am home alone. (crying) I want to go to the party.
灰姑娘:姐姐们去参加宫廷舞会了。我一个人在家。(哭泣着)我想去宫廷舞会。
(PUFFFF!)
( 噗!)
Fairy Godmother:Don’t cry, Cinderella.
仙女教母:不要哭,灰姑娘。
Cinderella:Ah… who… who are you?
灰姑娘:啊…… 你…… 你是谁?
Fairy Godmother:I’m your Fairy Godmother. I will help you.
仙女教母:我是你的仙女教母。我会帮你的。
(waving her magic wand) (PUFFFF!)
(挥动她的魔法棒) ( 噗!)
Cinderella:Wow! A pumpkin changes into a coach. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:哇!一个南瓜变成了一辆马车。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Nice! A mouse changes into a coachman. Two mice change into white horses. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:好棒呀!一只老鼠变成了一个车夫。两只老鼠变成了白马。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Great!My dress changes into a beautiful dress.
灰姑娘:太好了!我的裙子变成了一条漂亮的裙子。
Fairy Godmother:Cinderella, these are glass shoes for you.
仙女教母:灰姑娘,这是给你的水晶鞋。
Cinderella:Oh, they are very beautiful! Thank you,Fairy Godmother.
灰姑娘:哦,这鞋子真是太漂亮了!谢谢你,仙女教母。
Fairy Godmother:Now you can go to the party. But be home by 12 o’clock. My magic will disappear at 12 o’clock.
仙女教母:现在你可以去宫廷舞会了。但是要在12点前回家。我的魔法会在12点消失。
Cinderella:Oh, I see.
灰姑娘:哦,我知道了。

Act 3 The Party
第三幕 宫廷舞会
(Cinderella arrives at the palace.)
(灰姑娘来到了王宫。)
Sister 1:(looking at Cinderella)She is very beautiful. Who is she? Do you know her?
姐姐1:(看着灰姑娘)她真漂亮啊。她是谁?你认识她吗?
Sister 2 :No, I don’t.
姐姐2:不,我不认识。
Prince:(looking at Cinderella) Oh, she is very beautiful! I want to dance with her.
(going to Cinderella) Good evening, Lady! I’m the prince. Please dance with me.
王子:(看着灰姑娘)哦,他可真漂亮!我想和她跳舞。
(走到灰姑娘面前)晚上好,女士!我是王子。请和我跳舞吧。
(Cinderella and the Prince are dancing.)
(灰姑娘和王子一起跳舞。)
Prince:You are very beautiful.
王子:你非常漂亮。
Cinderella:Thank you. I am happy with you.
灰姑娘:谢谢,和你在一起我很开心。
(Ticktock, Ticktock)
(嘀哒,嘀哒)
Cinderella:Oh, no! It’s nearly 12 o’clock.(running)I must go.
灰姑娘:哦,糟了!快12点了。(往外跑)我得走了。
Prince:(running after Cinderella)Wait! Wait! Don’t go, Lady!
王子:(追赶灰姑娘)等等!等等!不要走,女士!
(One of Cinderella’s shoes falls off on the stairs.)
(灰姑娘的一只水晶鞋掉在了楼梯上。)
Cinderella: Oh, my shoe …
灰姑娘:啊,我的鞋 ……
Prince: (gasping) Where is she? Oh, here is her shoe. I will find her and marry her.
王子:(气喘吁吁地)她在哪儿?哦,这是她的鞋。我一定要找到她,娶她为妻。

Act 4 The Glass Shoe
第三幕 水晶鞋
Prince:Many women try on the shoe. But it doesn’t fit anyone.
王子:很多女孩都试了这双鞋。但谁穿都不合适。
(The Prince comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(王子来到灰姑娘家。)
Sister 1,2:Oh, it’s the Prince!
姐姐1、2:啊,是王子!
Prince:Good afternoon, Ladies! Please try on this shoe.
王子:下午好,女士!请试一下这只鞋吧!
Sister 1:Yes, I will. The shoe will fit me.
姐姐1:好,我来试试。这只鞋我穿上会合适的。
Sister 2:(laughing) Ha-ha. Your feet are too big. The shoe will fit me. I will try!
姐姐2:(大笑着)哈哈,你的脚太大了。这只鞋我穿会合适的。我来试试!
Sister 1:Your feet are big, too.
姐姐1:你的脚也很大啊。
Prince:Oh,no! I can’t find her!
灰姑娘:哦,不!我找不到她了!
(The prince sees Cinderella in the kitchen.)
(王子看到了厨房里的灰姑娘。)
Prince: (pointing at Cinderella) Wait! Who is she?
王子:(指着灰姑娘)等等!她是谁?
Sister 1:Oh,she is Cinderella.
姐姐1:哦,她是灰姑娘。
Sister 2:She is only a kitchen girl.
姐姐2:她只是个在厨房里干活的丫头。
Mother:The shoe will never fit her.
妈妈:这只鞋她穿肯定不合适。
Prince:No! Every woman must try. Cinderella, please try on this shoe.
王子:不!每个女孩都必须试穿。灰姑娘,请试一下这只鞋。
Cinderella:Yes, I will.
灰姑娘:好的,我试一下。
Prince:(excited)It fits! It fits! It’s you!
Cinderella:Yes, I am the woman.
Prince:Cinderella,will you marry me?
王子:灰姑娘,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Cinderella:Yes, I will marry you.
灰姑娘:是的,我愿意嫁给你。

相关阅读

  • 一篇英文版的童话故事,不要太长

  • 158文章网故事分享
  • 从前,有一个叫做杰克的男孩,他和母亲生活在一起,杰克的家里十分贫穷,只有一只母牛。但是,有一天母牛终于再也挤不出奶来了,于是,母亲就说:“杰克!你把母牛牵到镇上卖
  • 关于初中水平的英语童话故事;或名著..

  • 158文章网故事分享
  • 《小妇人》;《秘密花园》; 《84Charing Cross Road》BY Helen Haff(这个不太有名,但绝对读起来简单,故zhidao事比较温情,看个人的,有人会觉得有点无趣) 以上读原版OK 水平好的,希望英
  • 英文童话故事带翻译

  • 158文章网故事分享
  • 英语童话故事:小红帽,快来看看吧英语童话故事:小红帽,快来看看吧Little Red Riding Hood Once upon a time, there was a little girl. Her name was Little Red Riding Hood. One day, her gr
  • 童话故事英文版

  • 158文章网故事分享
  • 灰姑娘的故事 Cinderella is a beautiful girl. She has two ugly stepsisters. They are not kind to Cinderella. Cinderella does all of the work. She must cook,
关键词不能为空

标签导航

神话作文六年级 六年级下册语文第一单元神话故事演讲稿 我喜爱的神话故事作文 小学三年级作文神话故事 普通话30篇作文 普通话考试三分钟话题作文30篇 普通话考试话题作文30篇范文 普通话考试常用文章经典范文 作文写二十年后的故乡 三年级作文20年以后的家乡100字 20年后回家乡的作文100子 二十年后回故乡作文600字 关于介绍世界名城的作文150字 关于文化遗产的感受150字 介绍世界各国的风景名胜 了解世界的作文150字 风土人情的作文150字 英语童话故事 简短的英文版童话故事有哪些? 有什么比较好的外国童话(英文版)故事适用于表演舞台剧? 求英语童话故事剧本 我的妈妈作文199字 我的妈妈作文 作文 可爱的小狗作文199字 童年趣事199字数怎么写 小伙伴作文199字 以国庆见闻为主题写一篇作文,急需 以国庆为主题写一篇作文,不少于400字 体现人们的生活水平提高了 以国庆为主题写一篇作文 以国庆为主题的作文 有哪些APP听广播剧比较好? 听广播剧哪个软件好 有没有什么听广播剧的好软件 有哪些听广播剧的APP? 实习主要内容怎么写 社会实践表,实践内容概述怎么写 大学生社会实践活动内容怎么写 社会实践内容怎么写? 第一次尝试的作文600字左右 难忘的第一次作文(600字左右)急!!! 第一次( )的作文,600字左右 第一次( )作文600字左右 适合1~10岁儿童听的小故事 最好有点寓意的 适合10岁儿童讲的故事 适合九至十岁孩子的励志故事书 给10岁孩子讲的故事 给排水实习生实习报告 给排水专业的实习报告 给排水实习报告应该怎么写 给排水专业认识实习报告怎么写? 摘草莓的周记怎么写 种草莓日记二则450字 摘草莓日记怎么写? 小学生三年级暑假最有趣的日记100个字摘草莓

范文示例_作文写作_作文欣赏_故事分享_158文章网